Semiconductor Club Course Quality Checklist
This article includes a checklist of the minimum requirements a course must have in order for it to be published on the Semiconductor Club platform. In addition, it also includes guidelines and resources instructors can use to improve the quality of their courses, and enhance the learning experience of students!
The minimum course requirements checklist
Below is a checklist of the minimum standards a paid course must have in order for it to be published on the Semiconductor Club platform.
- At least 30 minutes of video content
- At least 5 separate lectures
- Valuable educational content.
- HD video quality (720p or 1080p)
- Audio that comes out of both channels and is synced to video
- Audio quality that is not distracting to students
- A completed course landing page
- A course image in line with image standards
- A course title and subtitle that includes relevant keywords
- A course description
- A completed target student section
- A complete instructor bio and profile picture
- Paid course or its contents must not be available publicly for free on other digital media or platforms.
- We recommended to set industry standards price for your courses and not be more than the same courses you have uploaded on anyother elearning platform.
Best practices for course creation: best practices make good courses, great.
The Quality Review process: after you complete your course and it’s submitted for review, our review team will provide you with feedback to help you get your course ready for students to enjoy.
The Instructor Community: our global instructor community is another great place to find help and ideas regarding the course creation process.