This book is not authored or published by semiconductor club. All credits goes to respective author and publisher.
- Title: Electronics For Kid
- Size: 27 MB
- Page: 331
- Page Color: Color Page
- Year: 2016
- Author: Øyvind Nydal Dahl
- Country: San Francisco,
- Branch: Electronics
- Chapters: 12 Chapters
- Edition: New Edition
- Chapter 1: What Is Electricity?
- Chapter 2: Making Things Move with Electricity and Magnets
- Chapter 3: How to Generate Electricity
- Chapter 4: Creating Light with LEDs
- Chapter 5: Blinking a Light for the First Time
- Chapter 6: Let’s Solder!
- Chapter 7: Controlling Things with Electricity
- Chapter 8: Building a Musical Instrument
- Chapter 9: How Circuits Understand Ones and Zeros
- Chapter 10: Circuits That Make Choices
- Chapter 11: Circuits That Remember Information
- Chapter 12: Let’s Make a Game