CMOS VLSI Design A Circuits and Systems Perspective
This edition has been heavily revised to reflect the rapid changes in integrated circuit design over the past six years. While the basic principles are largely the same, power consumption and variability have become primary factors for chip design. The book has been reorganized to emphasize the key factors: delay, power, interconnect, and robustness. Other chapters have been reordered to reflect the order in which we teach the material.
This book is not authored or published by semiconductor club. All credits goes to respective author and publisher.
- Title: CMOS VLSI Design A Circuits and Systems Perspective
- Size: 12 MB
- Page: 867 Pages
- Page Color: Color Page
- Year: 2011
- Author’s: Neil H. E. Weste & David Money Harris
- Country: the United States of America
- Branch: Electrical, Electronics
- Chapters: 15 Chapters
- Edition: Old Edition
- MOS Transistor Theory
- CMOS Processing Technology
- Circuit Simulation
- Combinational Logic Design
- Sequential Circuit Design
- Datapath Subsystems
- Array Subsystems
- Special-Purpose Subsystems
- Design Methodology And Tools
- Testing, Debugging, And Verification
There are no reviews yet.